Tuesday, February 23, 2010

aries birthday

 
halo my dear friends 
long time no update my blog lol 
Happy New Year
i know me late lah 
but also hope my dear friends happy

1times use the english type my blog
if got mistake juz at here say sry

tis topic is wan say aries bday 
ya~at saturday is aries birthday
we celebrate at yhong home lah
1yeow hong come find me
he say wan help aries celebrate
then i say ok
so start the making the cake
bcz tat day we not prepare anyone
so we making wan find the recipe 
after find the recipe
we prepare the ingredients
no enough the egg and the marjerin
so yhong go to buy
after he back 
we start the making bday cake 
yhong take the machine go out first
 
 
processes
after i think OK so stop the machine
then take this go oven bake it
then bake bake bake
until dun not wat time
sure we at there play the mahjong
then aries use the handphone duno his talk with who
wait so long time 
waloa sienz ah
after tat yhong say failure
shit 
y failure?
hei sad
so yhong say how about now?
i say use the cake insert the candle at there
then sing birthday song lol
bcz no choice

*juz write until here when me free
i will post new again*
*n the video i capture when aries bday
cannot uploads later got free i will 
upload again*


No comments: