Friday, April 19, 2013

lazy like hell

show this mouth
Seriously this not cute for everyone 
hahaha
Someone tell me use more english to typing 
and speaking more
i'm trying now
i happy for the things happen in yesterday
really thank you O先生
u make me know i have many best sister
no
u said i have many good friends
i tell u no
we are family not friends
Seriously, this is true
LOL
i know u jealous me la 
 u said a big joke 
hahahaha
 call my kampar family singk with u
we no dare 
why?
u too geng ady
i dun wan sing with u :p
just listen u sing enough
Enough
don't said about u ady 

Next topic
Please push me inside the lake 
i lazy like hell
who can help me 
tuesday exam
now i still suffering internet
pls close me in a room 
there just a book and note 
no bed no food no computer ipad iphone
so i think i can study on that situation 
make it for me pls
scare and lazy
i think god cannot save me 
Kei Kei Leong
remember his tell me don't be so lazy la 
so now close the computer 
and start revision
if not u will fail on tis sem 



No comments: